Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back in Business


Well, y'all, it was an eventful weekend foodwise. But, since 2/3 of you were there to witness it all, I'll avoid redundancy and pour my energy into reporting what I ate today. Before I begin, though, one side note: I won't record what I drink for any meal, since I drink water at meals and constantly throughout the day (I counted today, and I'm on my 7th liter at 8:21 pm). Of course, I'll let you know about any gene-status wines or bill-status beers...

Breakfast: 1 large bowl of oatmeal with raisins, cinnamon, and a dash of skim milk. cappuccino.

Lunch: 1 pink lady apple (to hold me over), followed by (leftover) cruzan rice and beans, bbq chicken, and fried plantains a la becky.

Mid-Afternoon Snack: 3 slices honeydew melon, 1 almond biscotti.

Dinner: "dense", "get-those-minerals" raw salad of local spinich, red pepper, shaved carrots, broccoli, toasted pine nuts, crumbled stilton, and golden raisins. dressed with homemade balsamic vinnaigrette.

Dessert, grimey style: cup of frosted flakes stolen from the dining hall where I work as a writing tutor.

4 comments:

V said...

i'd give you 1500 calories at best...

DJ said...

fuck off, dude! i had another glass of milk in there somewhere, plus its all about portion size. the oatmeal had me full for a minuto

Nene said...

Simmer, you two! D, i can't see your photo - can you upload it again? gras.

H said...

you both eat like birds; brie and i have consistently put you to absolute shame. remember when i ate the entire platter of pickles, by myself, at carnegie deli? I DO, MMMMMM.