Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day-to-Day!!!

My problem is, if I don't post right away, I forget what I've eaten. Isn't there some food that is supposed to strengthen memory? For yesterday:

Breakfast: water, raspberry scone, coffee. Oh, and a random piece of bacon and a random sausage link. Gotta love those breakfast meats!

Lunch: a yummy Shaheen's samosa (spicy peas and potatoes) and malai kofta that splattered all over my white jeans. Arrrrrg..... if anyone has tips on removing turmeric-family stains from clothing, please contact me.

Dinner: grilled vegetable burrito with melty cheese, rice and beans, and sweet potato fries. Earl Grey (that unfortunately lacked the characteristic lovely Earl Grey smell).

1 comment:

DJ said...

brie-balonia, tell me about this vegetable burrito. did you make it yourself? making any salsa these days?

will post soon - the problem right now is that work provides me breakfast and lunch (and leftovers for dinner) this week, so my posts would not be very exciting...